ATTAINING & SUSTAINING NETWORK PERFORMANCE WITH THE ADVENT OF 5G
THE 5G ADVANTAGE
Enterprises are eager to begin capitalizing upon the amazing advantages that 5G can deliver for their operations. While business leaders recognize the incredible opportunities that 5G presents, network operators maintain complete visibility of their network during and after deployment of 5G.
Network teams must continue identifying network anomalies and latency, application latency, re-transmissions, out-of-order packets, and congested flows – all of which can impact end user experience and performance of critical applications in enterprises.
The best way to monitor a 5G network such that anomalies can be found and fixed in real-time is to deploy a monitoring infrastructure that matches or exceeds the 5G network speed and capabilities.
WITH DART'S COMPLETE 5G NETWORK MONITORING SOLUTION, NETWORK OPERATORS WILL HAVE:
- Complete visibility into the V-RAN, the MEC and the Core with artificial intelligence to correlate the data through all three network planes and ensure network excellence
- A software only solution reducing the cost of ownership by 40 to 60% over hardware-based solutions
- Monitor of all N/S, E/W traffic, each Network Slice and Microservice
- Reports on Network latency and Application response
- Providing Top Users, Top Applications at a glance by traffic, latency/response or MOS score
- Establish a network behavior pattern and continuously compare it to the ongoing traffic to discover abnormal behavior
- Automatic investigation of network anomalies and recommend a fix
- Provides Application and Microservices analysis, with underlying cause and repair recommendation thereby significantly reducing MTTR
- Complete visibility into the behavior of Microservices, Applications and Network, all correlated to ensure the targeted QoE and QoS for users/devices and associated applications is met
DART by Cirries accomplishes this by monitoring all three of the cloud-based 5G network elements, the VRAN, the MEC and the Core.