MAINTAINING REMOTE WORKFORCE PRODUCTIVITY
NEW NETWORK CHALLENGES IMPOSED
BY AN EXPANDED REMOTE WORKFORCE
The abrupt and largely unforeseen transition to a predominantly remote workforce has placed new, extraordinary demands on network performance. Maintaining employee productivity – and morale – through this transition presents unique challenges.
- Is your network equipped for the increased VPN traffic to your applications?
- Do you have enough circuits and bandwidth?
- Are you measuring trends in this traffic and planning for growth?
Organizations must have the tools necessary to estimate network demand and to make data-informed decisions for capacity planning.
ORGANIZATIONS MUST RAISE THE BAR
FOR NETWORK ANALYTICS
COLLECT NETWORK DATA
- Monitor all network traffic in real-time using a software based solution running on Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) hardware
- Report on network latency and application response time
- Identify users by traffic levels, MOS Score or highest network latency
- Identify applications by traffic levels or highest response time
- Automated discovery of network elements
- Use Artificial Intelligence to discover traffic patterns that impact the end user’s QoE, especially effective for video streaming
- Establish a network behavior pattern as a baseline for continuous comparison against incoming traffic
- Automatically detect network anomalies
- Automatically invoke a workflow to contain detected issues
- Use data to generate recommend plan of action for resolution
- Leverage monitoring and reporting capabilities to see resolutions through to completion.
Evolving network performance demands require a more efficient approach to collecting, analyzing, and taking action upon massive amounts of network data.